This website and its posts contain articles and information about nationality and citizenship. There is a focus on British nationality law and British citizenship. However there is also separate consideration of EU citizenship, Statelessness, dual/multiple nationality, acquisition of nationality, and loss of nationality. The topics are of of UK, European and global interest.The full list of topics is as follows:
- Acquisition of Nationality (automatic acquisition, naturalisation, registration)
- Loss of Nationality
- Dual/Multiple Citizenship
- EU Citizenship
- Nationality in International Law
- British Nationality, including
- British citizenship (BC)
- British overseas territories citizenship (BOTC)
- British Overseas citizenship (BOC)
- British National (Overseas) (BN(O)) status
- British subject (BS) status, and
- British Protection Person (BPP) status.
The site is administered by myself, Adrian Berry. I am a barrister working in London in the field of nationality and migration law. My details may be found here. I can be contacted at email@example.com
The contributors to the posts on this site other than myself are drawn from lawyers, academics and advisors from the across the world of citizenship, nationality and statelessness law.